I took a look at what my bank charges me:
- each month €5.95 to have the account. however, depending on the use you make of the account, this amount is significantly reduced. so for example i actually paid: 02/2008=€0, 01/2008=€0, 12/2007=€0.95, 11/2007=€0, 10/2007=€0.95, etc
- €0 to have the credit card and €0 for atm withdrawals from any atm in the country
- €2,90 for cash withdrawals in europe
- €0 for the bonifici (money transfers)
- €2,55 for each bollettino postale (paying utility bills) !!!!!
- €8,55/trimestrale (every 3 months) bollo su c/c (government tax)
Especially the last two are in my opinion outrageous. And yet I know most Italian banks charge you even more!